Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is a chemical product created by two materials, isocyanate and polyol resin. When mixed together, this spray-applied plastic expands 30-60 times its liquid volume forming a continuous insulation and air-sealing barrier on walls, roofs, around corners, and on all contoured surfaces.
SPF insulation is known to resist heat transfer extremely well and offers a highly effective solution in reducing unwanted air infiltration.
Spray Foam Insulation Contractors
Spray Foam Benefits
Spray Foam Insulation is the highest performance insulation method in the market. This eco-friendly, long-lasting powerful insulator differentiates itself through:
- Lower Costs:
- Lower Utility Bills, with energy saving costs up to 50%
- Reduced capacity requirements, maintenance, and wear and tear on HVAC equipment
- Improved Comfort:
- Improvement in indoor air quality because your property is better sealed from exterior pollution
- A more comfortable environment that helps preserve your family’s or employees’ health by not allowing airborne pollutants and allergens
- Superior sound proofing
- Structural Health:
- Added structural strength to your home/building
- The creation of a building envelope to protect your building (seals cracks and crevices)
- Protects your home/building from air and moisture infiltration
- Will not shrink, sag or decompose over the life of the building
Why Polyurethane Spray Foam?
Spray foam is one of the best options to get the best building envelope, as it acts as an excellent air-sealant and provides great insulation R-Values. With this in mind, when you choose spray foam you’re using a versatile, high-performance insulation that can make homes and buildings more comfortable, while also lowering monthly energy bills by up to 20%.
Urethane USA, spray foam contractors team offers high quality products, and personalized customer service in the El Paso and Las Cruces, NM area. We partner closely with customers to create tailored options that fit any size and budget. Our long-lasting solutions are used across a spectrum of industries, both industrial and residential.
Our spray foam contractors team works around the clock to provide a professional and smooth installation and service. If we have peaked your interest in learning more about this potential property investment and what it can do for you – we invite you to contact us today and allow us to help you determine if this option is the right fit. pro
professional spray foam companies